Re: [N8VEM-S100:6002] FP Mini Switch Bracket

Might seem like it. I've gotten orders for 18 however I
sent out over 60 boards.

In hindsight, I should have ordered the brackets with the PCB's
and sent them out together. Sorry you guys to pay for double
shipping.

OK, so don't freak out. Bracket installation is going to require you
to drill two holes in the FP Mini PCB. The holes are going through
ground zones so shouldn't be a problem. You may want to hold
off on assembly until you get the bracket. The bracket can be used
as your drilling template. If you've already assembled the board you
can drill from the back side. I'll also be including nice aluminum threaded
stand-off's with screws. This is similar to how the Imsai front panel
mounts it's bracket. You are, however free to install just the bracket
if your not comfortable drilling holes in your PCB.