S-100 ZFDC PCBs arrival imminent

Hi!  I am expecting the S-100 ZFDC PCBs to arrive in the next day or two.  Please do not send any funds until I confirm their arrival.  I will send out an announcement ASAP.

If you are planning on ordering the S-100 ZFDC this may be a good opportunity to also pick up an S-100 4MB SRAM board and/or S-100 parallel ASCII keyboard PCB and save a bit on shipping.

As a reminder, I am expecting the S-100 EPROM board PCBs in couple of weeks and probably the S-100 Serial IO PCBs a week or two afterwards.