Re: [N8VEM-S100:5264] FP Mini boards have arrived

I got mine John. Thank you.

Remind me again why I offered to do kits?  :^)

Man what a lot of work.

On Thu, Sep 25, 2014 at 1:05 PM, John Monahan <mon...@vitasoft.org> wrote:

Yes I know how long that packing/shipping takes Don. Took me a whole day for the 80386 boards

John

From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Don Caprio
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2014 10:06 AM
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [N8VEM-S100:5263] FP Mini boards have arrived

The FP Mini boards are here! I'm hoping to get these packaged up and shipped
out by Monday. If you also ordered a kit it may take another day or
two. I still have to work out packaging and am half way through assembling
the kit packs.

I have plenty of extras so if you'd like another or didn't get your request in
shoot me an email.

Thank you.

--
Don Caprio