From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of geka...@gmail.com
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2014 7:29 PM
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [N8VEM-S100:4663] Re: CF IDE card checkout and final assembly problem

My system had previously been working fine with the Z80 CPU card and CP/M, but when adding an 8088 card the timing problem showed up.

A huge thanks to Dave and Thomas for this fix.

John - perhaps it's worth adding to the IDE board write-up, as I suspect other will run into the same issue down the line.

I did the modification on a small 14 pin header  (I didn't want to modify the board until I was certain it would fix the problem).  It worked nicely.

- Gary