[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [N8VEM-S100:148] S-100 ZFDC PCBs have arrived!
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:148] S-100 ZFDC PCBs have arrived!
- From: don caprio <cap...@uxpro.com>
- Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 21:33:48 -0700
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 220.127.116.11 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of cap...@uxpro.com) smtp.mail=cap...@uxpro.com
- Cc: John Monahan <mon...@vitasoft.org>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <234197358F2E48C98F18701FC8BE4E2B@andrewdesktop> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I'll start putting a parts list together for the board.
John and Andrew can post on the websites once it's
On Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 9:17 PM, John Monahan <mon...@vitasoft.org>
Great news Andrew. Have been working hard on Console IO board, progress but still more to do.
Hi! The S-100 ZFDC PCBs have arrived! They are $20 each plus $3 shipping in the US and $6 elsewhere.
Please send a PayPal to LYN...@YAHOO.COM and I will send your boards right away!
Thanks and have a nice day!
Don Caprio cap...@uxpro.com