Re: Run of Dual CF-Card/Hard Disk IDE S-100 Boards

Hi Gary,

No worries, glad you got it working, I'll keep a check on this thread in case you run into any further issues.
I have briefly looked at MyIDE V2.9 and can see in the code where it scans both drives, I use the ROM based MyIDE because I did not have a working CP/M when I built and tested my card.

John,

can you shed any light on Gary's findings, should MyIDE V2.9 work with CP/M 2.2 ?

Best Regards
David Fry