RE: [N8VEM-S100:7239] OT: Other Projects by Joseph Weisbecker

Hi Guys,

This may be OT for this board, but in case anyone here might be interested....

Did you know that Joseph Weisbecker published 2 other construction articles in Popular Electronics?
Beside the famous COSMAC ELF, he designed "FLIP, A CMOS GAME COMPUTER" and "SPACE-WAR GAME".  Flip is an electronic version of his much earlier "Think-A-Dot" game.

Well, Lee Hart and I have chosen to build these games on PCB's.  If anyone is interested, the PCB's are for sale.  If you prefer a kitted version of Space War, you can pre-order the kit through Lee, I am only dealing with the PCB's (easier to mail from Canada eh!).

Regards,
Josh Bensadon