[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [N8VEM-S100:200] Re: S-100 board waiting list
- To: <n8vem...@googlegroups.com>
- Subject: RE: [N8VEM-S100:200] Re: S-100 board waiting list
- From: "Andrew Lynch" <lyn...@yahoo.com>
- Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 13:42:39 -0400
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of lyn...@yahoo.com designates 22.214.171.124 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=lyn...@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) head...@yahoo.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1305394962; bh=ErowPUDUy4Z0xN4/nZvxJ7AUS+vlwg5UWYXspjLDGYE=; h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:From:To:References:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:Thread-Index:X-MimeOLE; b=rTiOx8SbWKIqqUt/GdOb35KId6W5IeY3vStW3ilhYYaoSoj/n3E7tO0xu+po1knLNV6OeAkUYBVK6gH3/ZOtmmQIvs5UenOiJdLhovcnAofnJl2adB1R4qDVGqCrHbx4BbXHh1P2953f8d/TekIjSohGiGVhz2O62GYCMSGOn6Q=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=DKIM-Signature:Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:From:To:References:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:Thread-Index:X-MimeOLE; b=PXVdqigGFajfHiQQHZvE0bCZIoWYOoR8kLkLI5x3xS29jFSymUmC5UKIKZkSEIiy8IOgkamVmP6wxfU0/cEjDVMTw5ZpOuzzKOXJ/L9FBcKEVkTIzyPE33xFRV0VTNR1AZ9UaKclRkKuHjVz00NLAkvM/HAGtYWanJHxXFI+QOs= ;
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: D03712D161654D17A33311887C5DB3EC@andrewdesktop <email@example.com>
- Thread-index: AcwSOZKqiHvHkxXlRreoZX+jv5PQ2AAI8ojw
Hi Rich! Thanks! Yes, I have an S-100 Serial IO board for you. Actually
there are more than enough left! Please let me know and I will send one to
The S-100 6502 CPU board is still grinding along in the trace router. It is
taking much longer than I anticipated and am not sure why. However, it
appears to be finally settling down a bit at 110 vias and about 708" over
all trace length.
I will order some prototype boards as soon as it is ready. I've been having
some computer issues which has required several restarts of the trace
routing and that's probably contributing to the delays. Sorry about that!
Thanks and have a nice day!
> -----Original Message-----
> From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On
> Behalf Of Rich Leary
> Sent: Saturday, May 14, 2011 9:20 AM
> To: N8VEM-S100
> Subject: [N8VEM-S100:200] Re: S-100 board waiting list
> As I read this you have me down for:
> one IDE
> one SERIAL
> one PIC/RTC
> IDE is OK
> PIC/RTC is OK
> I don't recall asking for the serial board but perhaps that is a good
> idea so leave me on the list.
> I should of course be on the 6502 list for prototype and the final
> board and all intermediate test versions.