RE: [N8VEM-S100:6822] MiniFP users - check this

My FP Mini is working fine, with just the MWRT jumper installed.  All the other jumpers for grounding those pins are out.

From: mon...@vitasoft.org
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [N8VEM-S100:6822] MiniFP users - check this
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2015 08:38:59 -0700

Yes that was a much discussed issue at the time the IEEE specs came out.    It meant for example people had to pull up their Godbout and the likes motherboards, and disconnect the lines from active termination.  That is also why also the S100 boards we now do have P1,P2 and P3 jumpers to ground on them.  It would have been great if the original Altair board had a pin to ground in the middle of the bus.  It would make route tracing easier.  However since the option are jumpers only, it effectively is un used in board tracing.

John