RE: [N8VEM-S100:2131] Happy New Year to all

Thanks Robert, Andrew and I have some really exciting things in the works for this year.  To name a few…

V2 of the Z80, SMB, 80286 boards.  Each have minor improvements but you can use 90% of the old parts on the new board.

A 16MB S-100 Static RAM board. Yes, one board to fill total capacity of the S-100 bus.

A VGA S-100 video board (using the Trident TVGA9000 chip). Sorry this card will be 8 bit only,  so for our 8088 board.

A 80386 master/slave CPU board (addressing to 4GB)

A 64MB Static RAM board for our extended addressing bus

Later in the year a 80486 master/slave board.

And more…

Thanks for the support.  If you can spread the word to others this year about this “project”,  that will really help move things.  We continuously get e-mails from people saying they wish they had heard earlier and now have to wait for the next batch of boards.

John