Re: [N8VEM-S100:7179] Cromemco ZPU

>> I just acquired a Cromemco ZPU cpu board and was wondering if anyone
>> has had any experience with it. Any thoughts or firsthand info would be nice.

Sure, Shawn.  I have a ton of 'em.  Nice CPU, but somewhat limited by the lack
of on-board ROM.  I think that I've found the the rev. level is important.  As I remember
it, rev. E, and older, had some problems with some of my non-Cromemco backplanes.
Rev. F, and up, are better.  Works very well with other Cromemco gear in the back-
plane.  I have run CDOS, CP/M 2.2, MICAH, and Cromix (Z80 version) with it and
all work well.

Do you have the documentation for the board?

Roger