Re: Interest in a 4mb SRAM Board Order?

most certainly.  I'd take 4.

On Friday, May 30, 2014 8:20:01 PM UTC-7, gek...@gmail.com wrote:
There have been recent runs of the 16mb SRAM board and the RAM/EPROM board, wondering if there's enough interest in a run of the 4mb SRAM board.

It's a wonderfully simple board, using 8 512Kbx8 conventional 32 pin DIP memory.  Easy to partially fill for a simple Z80 system with "only" 1mb in 2 SRAM IC's.

Memory cost for 1mb is only 2 x $6 thru Jameco.

Please let me know of interest - if there are enough folks to justify I'll have a run fabricated.

"640K ought to be enough for anybody" - Bill Gates.

- Gary