From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of yoda
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2014 11:14 AM
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [N8VEM-S100:4556] KiCad or ??

Has it been decided what we are going to do about the lack of routing software because of the issue with freerouting.net?   I can go either way (I have squirreled away the java code - though it might make people nervous with the legal implications) - DipTrace does not look too bad if we can use the non profit version of the software.

I ask because I am going to start doing some prototyping and don't want to have to enter the schematics twice

Thanks

Dave