From: monahanz
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2015 5:48 PM
Subject: [N8VEM-S100:7234] V3 Dual IDE/CF S100 Bus board send out today.

70 boards came in from China.   Look great.  Those PCBCart guys do a great job.!

Anyway, spent most of the day today packing and shipping them off.
Here is the shipping list:-

Glen Slick 4

Jeff Albrecht 3

Jack Rubin 3

J. Alexander Jacocks 1

Bob Bell 2

Gary Kaufman 3

Eric Osman 3

Malcolm Macleod 2

Tom Lafleur 1

Fabio Battaglia 3

David Fry 1

Paul Birkel 2

Dave Mehaffy (yoda 3

Matthew Turner 3+3, (3 for Josh)

Leon Byles 2

Charles Ledford 4

Robert Greenstreet 1

Max Scane 1

Michael Petry 3

Roger Hanscom 3

John Parsons 4

Andrew Bingham 1

Steven M Jones 2

Thierry Schembri 1

Rick Bromagem 2

Ian McLaughlin 1

Stan Katz 1

Shawn Rickman 1+SMB

Gregory Beat 1

Feindel, Howard 2+ 2 SMB

Malcolm I'm, holding 2 for you.

Unfortunately all boards are gone.  Hope I got everybody.

Build instructions/software can be found here:-

http://s100computers.com/My%20System%20Pages/IDE%20Board/My%20IDE%20Card.htm

(bottom of page).  Gary Kaufman has offered to burn GAL's for people who do not have a burner.   Thanks Gary.

However I'm sure Gary does not want to get/stay in the GAL burning business. So please look into burning your own GALs going forward.

Payment instructions are included with each board.

Next up is the V3 MSDOS support board -- probably mid to late July.

Enjoy!