Re: S-100 68K CPU board V3

I have Monitor working with on board memory.  I have some issues with external memory probably not related to board as my z80 board is not working with the memory either - so I need to do a little quick debugging - it was working previously - I added my SMB board and that may have caused the issue.  Did have a few issues with jumpers etc making it a buss master which John and I worked through.

Dave