[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [N8VEM-S100:1127] S-100 PCB reorders
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:1127] S-100 PCB reorders
- From: Paul Birkel <pbi...@gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2012 14:59:22 -0400
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of pbi...@gmail.com designates 188.8.131.52 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=pbi...@gmail.com; dkim=pass head...@gmail.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=euKiaK/ZS+//OH2tNxbLEX0rmV0vwBgJKC8xPqZwFAo=; b=iQsZH7Dk+WG8otJpWwSIphySnQRA510w408u7gF7V/ScWSxOYzfYVUjFRSGYGtj5Bv UtVH7GiOtNHPaXI7Tz1bTqKhq6gKGJ5mEHF6mOX2ZDW3J5zs9XnHEp5M90II14fgUYWC o866TbTGsCnMZ3tpkLGJ7ttgsZDXwakymBSYxn6TEKF9FWNbYEqhwfeNyxmPKVg2jWt1 5xd2y2EjjJ8KvBUdBorubpovnBelJ2okd5cQSOgBAXT6leUscILMaY0H86FVzHxHHwgU 7RkfOSos4Uvg85bY9BJCGBIZPmFoIhs+X47sqAKksrbGn0ziXaXUVNcVe66OldRnSiFA 55XQ==
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <001b01cd7d94$a5322090$ef9661b0$@YAHOO.COM> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Reorder happened, but not the arrival. I believe that everyone is
still waiting (I know that I am!). Should be any day now ...
On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 6:13 PM, James Cobb <Jco...@cfl.rr.com> wrote:
> Did this happen?
> Been traveling maybe missed it.
> From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On
> Behalf Of Andrew Lynch
> Sent: Saturday, August 18, 2012 6:54 PM
> To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
> Subject: [N8VEM-S100:1054] S-100 PCB reorders
> I am planning to reorder the S-100 System Monitor Board and S-100 bus
> extender PCBs soon. I think the PCBs would be here in about three weeks or
> After they arrive and are sent to their builders, I would like to order the
> S-100 LAVA and S-100 68K CPU board PCBs. I estimate they would be here in
> about 7 weeks.
> Thanks and have a nice day!
> Andrew Lynch