Remaining S-100 board PCBs

Hi

The last couple weeks have been pretty good.   I can see the bottom of the stack of S-100 board PCBs and will be ordering some more new boards and additional reorders soon.

There are two S-100 Serial IO board and five S-100 8088 CPU board PCBs left.  They are $20 each plus $3 shipping in the US and $6 elsewhere.  Please send a PayPal to LYN...@YAHOO.COM and I will send your boards right away!

Thanks to John Monahan for all his dedication in making these PCBs possible for the S-100 hobbyist community.  Both the S-100 Serial IO and S-100 8088 CPU board PCBs have been built and tested repeatedly and are known working units.