Re: [N8VEM-S100:1432] My IMSAI youtube video

I plan on selling the Imsai w/boards and the
floppy system. One boot floppy & one w/basic
programs.  These are working copies on new
Athana disks. Misc doc's, 9 pin serial cable
and the the missing left blue paddle.  The
buyer can put that on and break it himself ;-)

The front plexi & photo mask setup came from
imsai.net they are new.

System monitor board and laptop not included.

Todd