ARM CPU on the S100Bus-II

Hope it's OK with everybody but I started a new tread on this topic of getting an ARM CPU on the S100 bus because the earlier one was getting long and deep.
My suggestion of using a EmbeddedARM.com TS-4900 raised serious questions about the practicality of fabricating an S100 support board with two SMD 100 pin connectors and getting the aligned right with hand soldering to the overhead CPU mini-board.

I want back to the drawing boards and discovered outfits that supply the ARM CPU's using SODIMM  connectors. Common on laptops etc. This outfit "Toradex" seems to have a few that look suitable. See for example
http://developer.toradex.com/product-selector/colibri-t30#What_do_I_need_to_order

They supply a base board to get one started.  I would use that to build up an S100 board. The  "Colibri T30" is a Cortex-A9 based CPU and should provide decent Linus and graphics.  If I understand the terminology correctly the board has 110 GPIO lines some of which one would use to drive the S100 bus signals to talk to S100 I/O boards etc.

Could those of you familiar with such things take a glance at the above URL to see if I missing something major before I dig further.
Thanks
John