Re: [N8VEM-S100:21] Z80 and SIO board running

Do you have a source for the S-100 board extractors?

On Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 9:57 AM, John Monahan <mon...@vitasoft.org> wrote:
Great, Congratulations Ken. Great way to start the new near!
John

-----Original Message-----
From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of kenro
Sent: Sunday, January 02, 2011 11:01 PM
To: N8VEM-S100
Subject: [N8VEM-S100:20] Z80 and SIO board running

  I have my S-100 Z80 board running with the Serial-IO in a very
rudimentary fashion. These are the only 2 S100 boards I have at the moment
and they are running in a old compupro case. I wrote test program that sends
'Hi!' to the serial port on reset and then echos back any character typed on
the terminal. If the character is an 'A', diode A16 lights on the cpu
otherwise A17 lights. Next board will be EPROM/RAM board.
Ken