An updated (V3) version of our Dual IDE/CF card S100 bus board

Hi John

My comment is I am not sure that the 8255 is not the root of the problems at higher frequencies.  Having to have the data valid for a min of 30 nsec after pWR* is de-asserted is going to be a problem.  The GAL will help some but I think you would be served better by latching the data on the board.  This is the only board so far that I have not been able to get to work with the 68k board.  I will certainly take a couple of boards and see if it works better but if you are going to do a tweak on the board at least latch the data on write to 8255 if you insist on keeping it 8255 based.

Dave