Available S-100 PCBs

Hi

Good news!  There are several new and reordered S-100 PCBs available!

The S-100 68K CPU boards finally came in so there are about 27 available.

There are 40 of the S-100 IDE V2 reorder PCBs and about 30 of the new S-100 bus terminator/prototyping board PCBs.

There are seven (7) of the S-100 LAVA PCBs available and two (2) of the S-100 regular prototyping board PCBs available.

http://s100computers.com/My%20System%20Pages/68000%20Board/68K%20CPU%20Board.htm

http://s100computers.com/My%20System%20Pages/IDE%20Board/My%20IDE%20Card.htm

http://n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com/w/browse/#view=ViewFolder&param=S-100%20bus%20terminator

http://s100computers.com/My%20System%20Pages/Lava-10%20Board/LAVA-10%20Board.htm

http://n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com/w/browse/#view=ViewFolder&param=S-100%20regular%20prototyping%20board

The S-100 PCBs cost the same as before ($20 each).  However due to unforeseen extreme price increases in shipping by USPS I am forced to change shipping costs.

Shipping in the US will be $3 for a single PCB and $2 for each additional PCB.  Shipping internationally will be $10 for a single PCB and $3 for each additional PCB.  This is for the bare basics USPS first class postage with no tracking or insurance.  The builder assumes all risk of delivery as per usual arrangement.

I apologize for the large price increase on shipping but this is out of my hands.  The USPS is in dire financial trouble and is raising prices on shipping.  It affects us all and is most unfortunate.  These boards are provided "at cost" so there is no margin to absorb any shipping price increases.  I have to pass them along.

If you would like one or more S-100 PCBs please send a PayPal to LYN...@YAHOO.COM