RE: [N8VEM-S100:7655] Re: PIC32 Ascii Terminal - Enough interest to justify a run.

Please add me to the ASCII Terminal list for one unit also!

Thanks

Leonard Young (KS4RN)

From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Todd Miller
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2015 7:17 PM
To: N8VEM-S100
Subject: [N8VEM-S100:7655] Re: PIC32 Ascii Terminal - Enough interest to justify a run.

Put me on the list, I'll take one !

Todd Miller

On Friday, September 25, 2015 at 5:24:53 PM UTC-5, Gary Kaufman wrote:

Looks like enough interest to justify a run.

What I'd like to do is put together full kits including PC board,
Programmed PIC32's and all of the parts on the board.  By putting
together about 20 kits the bulk pricing brings the price down nicely.

If I did my calculations correctly, I should be able to put this
together for $32 including priority mail in the US.

Thus far I've seen posts by these folks, let me know if I've missed anyone!

I'll collect names for another week or so and then place orders.

- Gary

Todd Goodman 2
Don Caprio  2
Dave (Yoda) 2