RE: [N8VEM-S100:2921] Re: BASIC in ROM - Any Interest?

The only change I’m aware of for the V2-Z80 board was the need for a 1K pull-up resistor (U26 pin2) on the back of the board. See here:-

http://s100computers.com/My%20System%20Pages/Z80%20Board/Z80%20CPU%20Board.htm (near bottom of page).

John

From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Gary Kaufman
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2014 10:58 AM
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:2921] Re: BASIC in ROM - Any Interest?

Neil -

Andy mentioned that "the S-100 Z80 V2 CPU board is still pending some updates from Neil for compatibility with the new S-100 Utility board. "   As I'm arranging a run of the Z80 V2 CPU card I was wondering if the card is all set, or will need any changes?  We're pretty close to being ready to order.

Thanks!

- Gary