Re: [N8VEM-S100:198] S-100 board waiting list

you just compromised the password by sending it back out to the list...

Http://Goodall.com

On May 13, 2011, at 10:53 PM, Robert <gst...@indy.net> wrote:

Hi Andrew,

First, I tried N8VEM -- no workie. Then it balked about having the caps on. Then I tried s-100. Then I tried n8vem. Bingo!

Thanks,

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Lynch
Sent: May 13, 2011 2:22 PM
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [N8VEM-S100:197] S-100 board waiting list

Hi!  The password protected PDF didn’t work out so well so I am trying again with just a plain PDF.

You’ll have to rename the file to view it but it shouldn’t require a password to view.

Please review the document and send me any corrections and/or changes.

Thanks and have a nice day!

Andrew Lynch, 73 de N8VEM

PS, some builders prefer buying boards on eBay so I am selling the excess units there.   You can see them here

http://shop.ebay.com/lynchkl/m.html