Re: [N8VEM-S100:3143] Group Purchase of S-100 Bus System Support Board V2

Hello,

I’d like a base board and seperate mezzanine for this board as well.

Thanks much,

Pete

On Apr 21, 2014, at 6:23 AM, Todd Goodman <tacom...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi everyone,

I'm working with a board house now to get these boards made.  The list of people who have expressed interest is below.  This board uses a mezzanine board which I will be placing separate orders for once I get teh EDA files.

I intend to purchase extras of these boards so if you miss this initial purchase I should have some available and I'll reorder more if necessary.  Payment details will be sent/posted once I receive the boards.

As with the other group buys, these are being sold at cost and without warranty or support.  Support is via the N8VEM-S100 mailing list as a best effort by helpful people there.

I'm using the list of interested people to gauge how many boards to order and initial boards will go to them.  However, as I mentioned, I will be purchasing extras as well.  I will let people know the payment details once I receive the boards.

This is my current list of interested people.  I'm planning to place the order with the board house tonight to get it moving.

Name Email Quantity
Todd Goodman Todd Goodman <tsg at bonedaddy.net> 3
Tom Lafleur Tom Lafleur <lafleur at lafleur.us> 1
Fabio Battaglia Fabio Battaglia <hkzlabnet at gmail.com> 3