Re: [N8VEM-S100:4898] 80386 master/Slave CPU board with 8 or 32 MB Static RAM boards now ready to go

Hi John,

I'd like three of each of the boards.

I have plenty of the mezzanine boards (over 200) so I welcome orders
from me for them.

Thanks,

Todd

* John Monahan <mon...@vitasoft.org> [140812 17:43]: