RE: [N8VEM: 16108] Re: Available N8VEM PCBs on Vintage-Computer Marketplace

Hi George!  Thanks!  Yes, VCGM is really neat and simplifies the whole PCB distribution quite a bit.

Thank you very much!  Have a nice day!

Andrew Lynch

From: n8...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of George Harris
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2013 11:41 AM
To: n8...@googlegroups.com
Cc: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [N8VEM: 16108] Re: Available N8VEM PCBs on Vintage-Computer Marketplace

That makes it easy Andrew.  I bought a couple boards (Color VDU, SCG) from there.

On Thursday, July 25, 2013 6:12:31 PM UTC-7, lynchaj wrote:

Hi

I am selling multiple vintage computer related items including N8VEM home brew computer PCBs and parts on Vintage Computers and Gaming Marketplace.

http://marketplace.vintage-computer.com/other_items.php?limit=100&owner_id=100048&item_type=all

Please check out what’s for sale and if anything interests you please contact me.