From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of G. Beat
Sent: Saturday, February 14, 2015 8:46 PM
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [N8VEM-S100:6320] Paper Tape Reader Project

RTTY Electronics in El Sobrante, California, 25 miles East of San Francisco.
RTTY Electronics is run by Paul Cembura, who for many years sold and serviced Teletype machines, and is now a walking tower of Teletype knowledge and NOS parts for restorers.
http://www.johnwhitney.com/misc/paul-rtty.htm

RTTY Electronics, PO Box 20101, El Sobrante, CA 94820-0101 USA
Paul Cembura     |     Telephone 510-222-3102     |     Email mr_...@pacbell.net