S-100 PCBs

Hi!  All the S-100 Console IO and S-100 4MB SRAM/FLASH PCBs are gone.  If you were looking to get one please let me know and I will add you to the waiting list for the next batch.

I still have a couple S-100 parallel ASCII keyboard interface, about ten S-100 EPROM/SRAM/EEPROM/FLASH, and a whole bunch of the S-100 Dual Serial IO, USB, and voice synthesis PCBs left.

The good news is I am steadily plowing through the stack and getting these boards out to their builders.

The next new boards will be the S-100 IDE V2 (improved dual IDE), S-100 8086 CPU, and S-100 6502 CPU.  These will probably be done in the next few weeks.

Please contact me at LYN...@YAHOO.COM if you have any questions.  Thanks and have a nice day!

Andrew Lynch