Re: [N8VEM-S100:4110] Re: Interest, Discussion and R&D on a 18 Slot S100 Backplane & ATX PSU board.

Also, I found this part, at DigiKey, which looks to be a reasonably-priced S100 connector.  It's labeled "Multibus 1", but I don't know the specs for Intel's design for that bus.  All of the other specs look reasonable, to me.

http://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/2-5530843-2/2-5530843-2-ND/2310827

What does anyone think?

- Alex