RE: [N8VEM-S100:1749] updated S-100 VDP V3 schematic and PCB layout for review

Sorry Andrew, when I said p7, I meant pin 7 not the color bus signal P7.

Leon

Andrew

I have checked the S100_VDP V3-sch schematic and found a few mods I have on my board that are missing:

1. On the RAMDAC U25 p7 can we put a two way jumper in to take the BLANK signal either from the VDP U12 p7 (as it is wired now) or to have it pulled up to 5V via a 1k pull-up so it is permanently unblanked? The only way I could get any output from the RAMDAC was to cut the BLANK signal from the VDP (U12) by slipping out pin 7 from the socket and pulling up U25 p7.

2. I have a 1k pull-up on the VDP U12 p2 DHCLK. This is an open drain output so it needs to be pulled up. I am not actually running the RAMDAC from the DHCLK at the moment but we would need the pull-up to get full TTL levels if we wanted to use it.

Best regards

Leon Byles