Re: Interest, Discussion and R&D on a 18 Slot S100 Backplane & ATX PSU board.

I'd like two 18 slot boards for $60.  Now is that $60NZ which is about $50US or does paypal handle all this magically?  I'm not overly concerned as both the connectors and the shipping are going to be far more expensive than the boards themselves.

I played around with nzpost.co.nz and for any reasonable quantity, international air for 1 to maybe 10 PCBs is going to be about $57 from NZ to USA, slow boat service takes a month and only saves about $6 so I'd like the cheapest air service.  Unless you have a cheaper shipping option.

I also played around with the dimensions and it may or may not be dimensionally too large for international economy air, in which case it would have to go "International Economy Courier" for about $74.