Re: [N8VEM-S100:4743] "Pin In Paste" Soldering of S-100 Connectors

I agree with Alexander. i started soldering 3 connectors on the 8-slot active backplane, it took me roughly 30 mins for the three and I really lost a lot of time at the beginning, double checked with a magnifier, etc. The quality of the solders on this particular PCB are very critical so I would not take the slighiest risk there.

And for me as well, soldering is part of the fun of building my own computer !

-Philippe
Ps : corrected many typos, sorry about that