Re: [N8VEM-S100:637] S-100 VDP prototype board PCBs are here

Neil jameco has them
John

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 4, 2012, at 11:25 PM, "Neil Breeden" <nbre...@comcast.net> wrote:

I received the PCB today and have found a source for the parts (utsource) however I canâ??t seem to find the 64Pin 0.05 pitch DIP sockets anywhere, anyone have a source for them?

-Neil

From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Andrew Lynch
Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2011 4:35 PM
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [N8VEM-S100:634] S-100 VDP prototype board PCBs are here

Hi!

Iâ??ve already sent S-100 VDP prototype board PCBs to Dave and Neil for build and test.

However if anyone else would like to participate in the build and test phase please let me know.

This is going to be a fun project and has the potential for somewhat VGA compatibility.

It also lays the foundation for a potential MSX2 compatibility for the S-100 bus.

Thatâ??s unprecedented AFAIK.  It could be very interesting!

It is not recommended for new builders though -- this will be â??blood and gutsâ?? all the way!