S-100 SMB and S-100 bus extender PCBs status

Hi!

Good news!  The S-100 SMB and S-100 bus extenders are going out to their builders!  I’ve sent email to everyone remaining on the waiting list and the remaining PCBs are basically available in case anyone else would like them.  Please contact me.  Thanks and have a nice day!

Andrew Lynch

PS, John uses his SMB all the time and it has been very useful in the debugging of the latest S-100 80386 CPU prototype board.  Really more good news to come soon!