RE: [N8VEM-S100:2056] S100 RAM&ROM Board Parts Source (Coin Cell Holder)

I managed to find one locally with 23mm. However I have two other boards where I simply bend the pins a little on the Jameco part. The pins themselves are fairly long. You can bend then 90 degrees, then 90 degrees again to get the 23mm spacing.

John

From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of David Fry
Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2013 7:21 AM
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [N8VEM-S100:2056] S100 RAM&ROM Board Parts Source (Coin Cell Holder)

Hi John / Andrew

Please can you advise on the part number and source for the coin cell battery holder as I have searched several UK suppliers (Digikey/Farnell/Rapid)  for CR2032 coin cell holders but datasheets all show the pin spacing at 20.0mm whereas the holes on the RAM&ROM board are 23.0mm apart.

There is one that looks similar on the Jameco website (in the US)  but there is no datasheet to confirm specs

regards

David Fry