Re: [N8VEM-S100:3522] Re: Group Order of S-100 SMB Display Mezzanine Boards

In April you just said you wanted two boards and two mezzanines.

I understand that with the prior SMB board that Andrew ordered a panel
of all three display mezzanines.

I am ordering them separately since some people have display mezzanines
from befor that they might want to reuse on the SMB V2 board.

And due to difficulty getting some parts there's quite a bit more demand
for the TIL311 display mezzanine.

I've purchased extra display boards so people can get what they want.
If I run out (unlikely at this point) of one of them I'll reorder.

I have you down for two SMBV2 boards and two each of the LED Bar and
TIL311 display mezzanines.

Thanks!

Todd

* curt mayer <cu...@zen-room.org> [140506 15:07]: