Re: [N8VEM-S100:5187] Where we were 50 years ago ...

I have seen this video before. It¹s pretty cool, and the manufacturing
processes are primitive by comparison.

Eldon Hall spoke at VCFe 1.0 at the Sun campus in Massachusetts; I think I
have his book on my bookshelf?yup, there it is?Journey to the Moon.
Autographed, too.

Rich

--
Rich Cini