Re: [N8VEM-S100:4952] Re: ZFDC Controller under control of the PC-BIOS??

John and David -

The V3.5 firmware appears to format 3.5" disks fine on my system.

- Gary

On 8/16/2014 5:18 PM, John Monahan wrote:

Will need a day or two Dave. For others, Archer Electronics supplies WD2793’s

http://anchor-electronics.com/

It’s best to phone them however.  Great source of chips BTW.

John