Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 21:06:16 -0700
From: jpars...@gmail.com
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [N8VEM-S100:6960] Re: Parts to build chassis with card guides,

I appreciate all the suggestions for guides. I apologize that I have not been more specific. I want the guides that mount to the motherboard with screws, at the bottom of the guide. All the guides I have seen so far mount to the side of the chassis, most snapping into holes in the chassis. There is no way these will work in my Altair or in breadboard system with one inch high sides. I'll set a search in eBay for S-100 card guides and see what will happen.