RE: [N8VEM-S100:2082] Looking for Manual

Josh I see Herb over on retrotechnology.com lists it. See:-

http://www.retrotechnology.com/herbs_stuff/d_wmc.html

however he charges for copying pages/mailing etc. does not do .pdf’s

If you come across a .pdf file let me know I will update the database.  (FWIW, I have Marcus Bennett’s complete database (http://maben.homeip.net/static/S100/index.html) here on a hard disk which he gave me – the largest source of S-100 manuals I am aware of--- its not on there either!  All the other Wamco boards are BTW.

Will correct the S100Cimputers page.

John