RE: [N8VEM-S100:2] S-100 board updates, new announcement group test!

Thanks Matt!  No problem!  You are down for another 4MB SRAM board!

From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Matthew Turner
Sent: Sunday, December 05, 2010 8:49 PM
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [N8VEM-S100:2] S-100 board updates, new announcement group test!

Hey Andrew!

Could you add another 4Mb memory board for me, for a total of three (3) of these boards?

Thanks!

Matt Turner

From: lyn...@yahoo.com
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 15:54:31 -0500

Hi!  I started the N8VEM-S100 announcements group.  Hopefully you are all receiving this message.

If you have difficulties receiving this message please contact me by email.  I have removed everyone who asked.

I have several S-100 PCBs on hand; three S-100 regular buffered prototyping boards, six S-100 parallel ASCII keyboards, and six S-100 Z80 CPU board PCBs.

All of the S-100 PCBs are $20 each plus $3 shipping in the US or $6 elsewhere.  Please send a PayPal to LYN...@YAHOO.COM and I will send your boards right away!