Re: [N8VEM-S100:6729] Fw: N8VEM S-100 Prototype Board etc

Hi Henrik,

Please see:

http://n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com/w/page/35044530/PCB%20Inventory

for the other boards John didn't mention.

I have the Extender and Terminator boards available.  Someone had
mentioned changes to the Extender here on the list (check the archives
if they don't chime in)  though of course I'm happy to sell the V2.

Feel free to contact me privately if you're interested.

Thank you,

Todd