RE: [N8VEM-S100:4619] Z80 10mhz plcc44

Yes, Mouser has good Customer Service. And Jameco has been very forgiving and helpful to me. Especially in correcting the small

errors I have found in their catalog.

From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of geka...@gmail.com
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2014 10:23 AM
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [N8VEM-S100:4619] Z80 10mhz plcc44

First a kudo's to Mouser - I accidentally ordered some 10mhz z80's in plcc format.  Even when I told customer service it was my fault, they said "just keep the parts and we'll send you what you need at no cost".

So, anyone need some Z80 10mhz plcc44's?  (Part Number Z84C0010VEG).  Free to anyone who can put them to use.  I have 4 - so would be happy to send 2each to 2 folks.