From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Andrew Lynch
Sent: Sunday, October 13, 2013 6:31 AM
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Cc: cct...@classiccmp.org
Subject: [N8VEM-S100:1971] S-100 80286 CPU PCBs have arrived!

Hi!

The S-100 80286 CPU PCBs have arrived and I have shipped all the pre-ordered boards.

The boards look great and the order has been a huge success!

There are only two (2) boards left in case anyone wants one.

I am really looking forward to the first reports of the S-100 80286 CPU boards “in the wild”.

This is going to be fun!  I hope you enjoy your new CPU boards!