From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Andrew Lynch
Sent: Sunday, March 9, 2014 5:19 PM
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com; n8...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [N8VEM-S100:2691] Here are the available N8VEM PCBs

Hi

This webpage documents the available N8VEM boards available or potentially available.

http://n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com/w/page/35044530/PCB%20Inventory

If someone wants to revive a legacy board just request the KiCAD EDA files and volunteer for the board distribution.

Now that other builders are doing this I think the practice could easily spread to others.

It might be worthwhile for one of the new builders to keep a log of the process and then write up a guide for how to do it on the wiki.