Re: [N8VEM-S100:2241] a GOOD C Compiler for the Z80?

On 18/01/14 06:07, Fabio Battaglia wrote:

> Hello John,
> What is the problem with SDCC 3.3?
> I'm using it with my CP/M coding experiments here
> https://github.com/hkzlab/sdcc-cpm-example/tree/master, and it is
> (apparently) working.
> My compiled code executes on the SBC V2...
>
> Cheers,
> Fabio

Additional information on that repository: the code there is just some
experiment I'm doing to get some grip on CP/M programming interface.
It's not ready to be the base for anything.

It's public because i think it might help someone setting up a
toolchain, also the inspiration and some of the code comes from packages
from the N8VEM wiki: if I did not forget anything, the specific
attributions should be specified inside the files.

Also, I'm testing some file I/O and other system functions on the
sysfunc git branch, not on the master branch:
https://github.com/hkzlab/sdcc-cpm-example/tree/sysfunc