Backplane Progress

Hi Again,

I was just curious as to the progress of the backplane board run. I am almost complete with my Z-80 V2, and I am at the point on my serial board where I need to start doing the step by step testing and setting up the board and addresses, so I cannot do any more work on it right now.

Please know that this question is in no way a complaint as good things are very well worth waiting for :-)

I also have a tip for inserting the pins into the card ejectors without breaking the ejector, the card our your fingers. I even have found a really good pin substitute if one gets away from you and falls into the floor drain of your workshop! If anyone is interested, let me know.

I appreciate the way that everyone is helping out with board runs and letting noobs like myself in on the fun!

Best to all,

Joe Herdler