From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Brian Marstella
Sent: Saturday, May 18, 2013 9:43 PM
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [N8VEM-S100:1689] Re: S-100 Bus Active Termination Board

Hi, John,

Thanks for the info, especially the scope shots you have on your site. I was surprised there wasn't more noise as well. I appreciate all the write-ups of the steps you take and the development processes. Even after a few years of following the S-100 projects that a number of you are working on, time has kept me from taking more than baby steps. I expect to have some additional time and space in the coming months, though, and the information that everyone posts is fantastic.

Brian.